If you’ve been putting off correcting and straightening your teeth or bite because you don’t want to wear braces, your best option may be Invisalign. Straight teeth not only look good, but they better your dental health. The longer patients put off correcting their teeth, the more likely they are for having additional oral health issues in the future.
Invisalign has become a popular alternative to braces, especially among teens and adults. Invisalign includes a series of clear, plastic trays that gradually move your teeth into proper alignment. Patients who are treated with Invisalign wear the trays for an average of 12-18 months, though actual treatment times may vary. Every four to six weeks patients are fitted with a new set of aligners to continue the straightening process. Invisalign does the same job as braces, but without the look and feel of braces.
Invisalign is an effective treatment for:
- Gapped teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- Over bite
- Under bite
- Cross bite
- Open bite
- Clear, unnoticeable appearance
- No bulky, abrasive metal wires, which can cause allergic reactions and tear up the inside of your mouth
- Easy to clean and care for
- Are removable
- Prevent possible long-term dental problems and restoration work
- Reduce the risk of gum recession, bone loss, tooth loss, fractured teeth and jaw issues
- Straightens teeth making them easier to clean, lowering the chance of cavities
- Yield faster results than with braces
- Produces a straight smile you can be proud of
Learn more at www.invisalign.org...