We are Certified Award Winning
Hospital in USA.
- Monday to Friday8:00am to 5:00pm
We Could Be Perfect For Your Family
Focused On You
- We treat you & not just your teeth
- Your optimal oral health is our focus
- Treatment recommendations are always personalized
Proven Technologies & Techniques
- Trusted technologies to heighten your care
- We create a variety of dental restorations in-house
- Providing sleep apnea treatment & goop-free impressions
- Myriad preventive, restorative, & periodontic services
- Numerous cosmetic solutions available
- Your comfort & needs are our priorities
Welcoming New Patients
Most Insurance Plans
The entire team is welcoming and friendly at Dental Horizons. Dr. Beseda is my dentist and is very thorough and open to questions. But my absolute favorite is Kimmie. She’s been my dental hygienist since we moved here five years ago. She has such a positive and calming approach, which makes teeth cleanings (NOT my favorite) an easy and social experience. I look forward to seeing her each time!
I’ve always been scared of the dentist, always needing a second round of numbing shots to get me numb so I always ask for nitrous. I am new to Dental Horizons about 6 months ago. I just had a filling replaced and prep work and temporary crown placed. They had me numb with first round of shots, gave me a bite block to keep my mouth open for me and relaxed enough with the nitrous that I actually fell asleep while the worked. I must say that’s a first.
The team at Dental Horizons is fantastic! They do a good job of making the visit comfortable when it is sometimes difficult to be relaxed during a dental exam. The entire team is friendly and professional. I feel fortunate to be a patient there!
Dr Kelson does excellent work. They do what they can to take care, his team is awesome!
Dr. Kelson is an excellent dentist. All the staff were friendly and professional.
First class facility. Professional and efficient technicians. A pleasant and friendly staff.