Dear Dental Horizons Patients,
We’re excited to announce that we are now open and are anxious to see all of your smiling faces (even if behind a mask). If you had an appointment during the COVID closure, please know we will be in touch with you very soon to reschedule and get you back on track. Maintaining optimum oral health is imperative to your overall health. Your health is extremely important to us and is our priority.
As you know, Dental Horizons has always been committed to the highest OSHA standards for the protection of not only our team, but our patients as well. We sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work through new safety protocols and work flow. There are a few things that we’ve implemented that may seem a little different from what you were familiar with before. Some of the new protocols include:
- You will receive a text message the day of your appointment. Please let us know when you have arrived, and we will respond when we are ready to see you while you safely wait in your car.
- Please wear a mask upon arrival.
- Everyone entering the office will be screened for temperature reading and COVID risk.
- Team members will greet you with a mask and PPE to bring you back to the treatment suite.
- As always, please inform us of any changes to personal information such as address, phone number, insurance changes, etc. Any of our team members will be able to assist with this over the phone prior to your appointment.
- If you are a new patient scheduled to come in, please complete your paperwork prior to your appointment.
- Your appointment time may change to allow fewer patient contact while in the office.
We thank you for your understanding while we work through this new normal and we look forward to seeing you in our office soon!
Dr. Andrew Kelson and the Dental Horizons Team