If you’re interested in trying a new product or booking a trip somewhere you haven’t been before, what’s one of the first things you do? If you’re like most people, you’ll go to your computer or pull out your phone to check out online reviews. This has also become the norm when searching for a dentist in Longmont.
Selecting a dentist for you and your family is a very important decision. If you live in a heavily populated urban center, odds are you have a lot of options to choose from. If, however, you’re in a small town, the decision might be easier due to fewer practices in your vicinity.
As your dentist in Longmont, we’ve compiled a list of what to look for when scanning reviews on Google, Facebook, and other review sites. This is what’s important to many dental patients – people just like you!
- A solid star rating. Dentists that have an average of 4-5 stars excel at providing their patients with excellent dental care and top-notch customer service.
- A variety of recent reviews. The average local business has 39 reviews on Google. How many do the dentists you’re considering have? If they are recent, relevant, and provide insight into individual experiences in the dental chair, then that’s a great sign.
- Does the dental practice respond to feedback? If you take the time to write a review, at the very least, you want to be acknowledged for it, right? As a dentist in Longmont, we thank loyal patients who take time out of their busy schedules to share their experiences with us.
- Do the reviews highlight what matters to you as a dental patient? For example, let’s say you have family members who are extremely afraid of the dentist and undergoing treatment. You might want to look for reviews that explain how the doctor and their team helped put other anxious patients at ease and how a certain sedation option made a difference in their overall experience.
At Dental Horizons, we regularly read the feedback we receive from our loyal patients. It helps us better understand the patient experience and make improvements wherever possible.
Highlights of what patients say about us…
- Our team is very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.
- We are organized and on-time.
- We thoroughly explain treatment options to patients.
To read full reviews about your dentist in Longmont, visit the reviews page of our website. You won’t be disappointed! if you’ve recently been to our office, we’d appreciate your feedback as well. Is there anything you’d change about your visit? Please give us a call to let us know about it. Your input is valued.
Yours in excellent dental health,
Dr. Andrew Kelson, your dentist in Longmont